Monday 16 February 2009

Popstars vs Rockstars

It has been a long time and I have been meaning to get this link up. Now, most of you might have seen this before. I mean, it's been doing the rounds on YouTube for ages, but just in case you missed it...

Here is the original, by Nickelback and their lovely singer who was voted the ugliest rocker in history (obviously people have forgotten Mr Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger or any of all the other ugly singers out there)



And then there is this little gem, worth of the great master that is "Weird Al" Yankovic. Which means I am going to have to list my top ten of his since I have his complete discography on my iPod (sad I know, but the man is good)



Please, watch, enjoy, and pass it on to those who might have had the misfortune of missing out of this gem.

No comments: